Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello 2011!

Why hello january and hello a fabulous new year! I hope your holiday celebrations treated you well and that you are all ramped up and ready for 2011! To continue with the festive new years theme I thought I'd share a favourite calvin and hobbes comic with you:


Oh calvin. You are pretty much my sister leslie in every way! (don't you think mom?). Ok...maybe not...but it is sure a cute comic anyways. How is your 2011 going? Any new resolutions you'd like to share?

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I've NEVER heard that one before... This sounds like what you hear from people who maybe SHOULD be making the resolutions...
    Happy New Year!
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND PROUD OF IT!

    I'll go proceed to do a snow dance in the back yard. I've got some philosophizing to do, and there isn't enough snow for my toboggan.

    Sincerely,
    Dictator for Life

    ReplyDelete