Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sorry, We're Closed.

Guess what? Running a crafting business is incredibly difficult when you work six days a week at two different jobs, struggle with a multitude of health issues, live out of a suitcase, don't have access to any suitable crafting space or supplies, and don't have any stock organized or unpacked! Imagine that! Yup. I'm no longer living in denial that my etsy shop will be open again before the xmas selling season and I won't be able to restock any of my consignment stores for this season. Rats. Looks like I'm closed for a bit.  

(source)

That being said, I haven't stopped dreaming up a whole plethora of fun and geeky craft projects I can't wait to start on in the new year and to share with all of you! Sometimes you just need to step back and reevaluate what needs to be done to keep your life happy and able to run smoothly. I'm a little sad to be skipping out on the best crafty season of the year, but will all the more enthused and revitalized to start strong again once the renovations and unpacking is done! Huzzah!

3 comments:

  1. Taking a break is sometimes the best thing you can do for yourself. You sound very busy, but it'll be good to have you back when things calm down a bit! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! Turns out i can't do it all despite what I may tell myself....

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you are taking care of yourself and prioritizing your own needs. I'm excited to see what you come up with when you're recharged and ready!
    Hey, I may have missed it, but did you already have your wedding and honeymoon? How was your trip to my fair city? ;)

    ReplyDelete