Monday, October 7, 2013

Taking a Moment

Since fall is in full swing, and we're making our way into October - I have come to the realization that I have been living out of a suitcase for five months now. Although I do keep telling myself organization, unpacking, and regaining my sanity is right around the corner - it may end up taking a tad longer than expected.  I'd like to look on the bright side of things and just imagine Fraser and myself like two little squirrels hibernating in our little hole (bedroom) on a tree (condo) with a whole bunch of growing (renovations) to do! I mean just look how darling this guy is:

(source)

Aww! Those little fuzzy whiskers get me every time.  Progress is slowly coming along and even though we have loads of work to do before unpacking can happen, it will happen at some point. That's a plus right? I think so. Oh...and I will get to those wedding thank you cards one of these days....I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment