Wednesday, January 11, 2017

hiat-o-tron time



Well blog pals,  my pregnancy related illness is still in full swing and with a newborn right around the corner I've decided to take some self-care time and put my life of crafting on hiatus for the time being.  I had planned on re-opening my Etsy shop in the new year after the xmas season, but health calls so I will be postponing that until I feel more capable.  Hope everyone is having a wonderful 2017 and wish me the best with my new life adventure of motherhood!

6 comments:

  1. Hooray for self care! Hope all goes as well as it can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're looking to lose weight then you certainly have to try this brand new tailor-made keto plan.

    To produce this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and top chefs united to develop keto meal plans that are effective, painless, price-efficient, and fun.

    From their first launch in 2019, hundreds of people have already completely transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a professional keto plan can offer.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-proven ones given by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job, thanks for sharing this informative
    topic with us Visit printed candle boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! What’s better than letting people know they’re communicating with the real deal? The best site to best website to buy followers, likes and views!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Thanks for sharing the informative blog!!
    Love your blog!!
    handbags for girls

    ReplyDelete