Tuesday, September 3, 2013

still swamped

Well blog pals, it seems I still appear to be super bogged down with life these days. I suppose I shouldn't be all that surprised since complete home renovations, a wedding, and moving (while struggling with illness and work) are hard enough on their own - let alone all at the same time! Whew! I keep flipping between feeling like I'm finally making some headway and then a moment later I'm borderline disaster. Oh dear. I'm thinking of locking myself in my house until I manage to get it all organized but I have a feeling I may become as cranky and isolated as this dear friend:

(source)

Ahaha! Oh that glare. Yup - the outside world is probably best for my sanity and I will just keep plugging away at the renos so I can stop living out of a suitcase one of these days and maybe even get to writing wedding thank you cards! Oh what a thought! How is your fall lining up? 

1 comment: