Monday, May 4, 2015

New Necklace Packaging

One of the steps I enjoy about creating is coming up with fun packaging for items I sell in shops.  I want it to highlight the item without being too bold or crazy, say that I made it (or where to find me online), and provide space for a price tag.  They are often a bit challenging to come up with something that suits my style I am going for and uses stuff I have at home.  Luckily I have a wonderfully organized craft room now with easy to find supplies so I hit my paper punch bin and stamp box and got making! Here is what I came up with:


I went with the standard recycled cardstock I use for most of my packaging then added rounded corners, a white stamped simple floral type design, and then my etsy address on the back.  I opted for folding and stapling these tags onto the polymer clay and wood bead necklaces since there is no clasp on the cord and added a little punch to hang the necklaces from if need be. Perfect! Simple and interesting without distracting from the wonderfulness of the necklaces themselves.  The only issue? They don't prevent monster tangling of the necklaces when in a bunch...oh well...can't win them all...

No comments:

Post a Comment