Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A dabble in the world of magnets


Thanks to some magnet-y inspiration from my work mate amy, I decided to trial-run love robot, mustache kitten, and thumbs up yeti magnet sets (since I was already committed to round three of button construction anyways). I'm quite pleased with how they turned out too! I mean how awesome do they look holding up my business card, a "wayne's wiener world" post card, and that half a backstreet boy? My only hesitation is that they cost twice as much to make and will cost more in shipping, but hey....they might be twice as cool as buttons so hopefully people will be willing to shell out a little more for them...we'll see....

3 comments:

  1. AWesome! Are you also making copies of the microorganisms, too? Or are the ones on your fridge one of a kind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I decided to make one set of microbes and a promo bacillus for my enjoyment. I figure if the magnets sell really well I'll contemplate expanding the magnet line. But it isn't looking hopeful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I'd totally take some of those for xmas. I think they'll reach a whole other audience of people who don't wear pin backed buttons. Pretty much everyone has a fridge though.

    ReplyDelete