Sunday, November 1, 2009

November?

Is it just me or are months going by particularly quickly these days? Well, looks like November is upon us - so time to start the month long trek towards xmas preparation where I pretend I'm getting things done early, but then really don't, and scramble at the last minute. Fun.

It's also time for a new november soundtrack! This month started off as "songs I like singing along to" then changed gears a bit to "songs from all these new awesome cd's that just came out" and then ended with "crap - I need 3 more songs to put on this list, let me find some catchy ones from my recent additions to itunes". I'll blame my lack of concert attending in October for the mismatched direction but luckily I've got a few shows planned for this month so theoretically my direction will be clearer come next month...we'll see...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see Regina Spektor made your list. I've been listening to her and K'naan almost non-stop since I got them.

    ReplyDelete