Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pom Pom Crazy!

Never underestimate the awesomeness of the pom pom. Not only do they have a sweet name, but they're also easy and fun to make, and can be used in a plethora of rad crafts! Here's a few I've been eyeing up from bleubird's blog:




I'd really love to do a whole pom pom holiday this year (there's even a tutorial on the pom pom wreath) if I didn't know that it would result in the probable death of one mischievous string devouring devil cat. Alas - I'll have to be a vicarious pom pom supporter for this one. *sigh*.

3 comments:

  1. I say, do the pom pom holiday and take your chances. I'm sure the freedom-loving world will agree with me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's put pompoms in the robot story. They can be the secret weapon that save Martin from the psycho-cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with pompoms - such a great idea! xx Hollie

    ReplyDelete