Friday, June 21, 2013

oh dear

This picture makes my heart happy:

(source)

Don't you wish you were all cuddled up with a giant cute bear too? Maybe that's just me. I have been spending entirely too much time resting lately - but it's on doctors orders! My costochondritis (a.k.a. this awful chest inflammation that feels like I have an elephant constantly pressing down on my chest making it much too difficult to breathe) hasn't left me alone. It's been going on since May and with no signs of improvement I've had to take leave from work and focus all my attention on healing up so I can hopefully survive the summer (and my wedding - which is in less than a month now)! Eeps! I will try my best to keep the blog updated when I'm feeling spry, but this flare up is really throwing a kink in things. Rats. Alas - I'm sure I will now be very experienced with what a heart attack feels like and will only grow from the situation! So if it's quiet around here it's probably because I am napping...What have you been up to lately?

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure the kitten photos do help :)
    I hope that you get well soon!
    Best wishes from Barcelona,
    júlia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture needs to go in my cuteness folder...
    I am sorry you are not well. :( I hope that the wedding is wonderful and is a great source of happiness rather than stress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what a cute kitten! I just finished my first semester at uni, so now I'm planning a couple of weeks worth of sleeping in, reading, and crafting ^_^ I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete