Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Home sweet uncool home

My ten days in the wonders of Victoria were officially a success with only minimal mishaps (i.e. vomity illness, getting lost in the forest, and that epic tale of battery purchasing)! Highlights of my trip include:

1) Being an amazingly original tourist



2) Seeing all the important sights



and 3) Attending the sweetest Victoria-based music festival!



Now all I need to do is stumble across mass amounts of shame free riches so my dreams of well educated housewivery can come true and I can spend the rest of my days like I spent the last week - countless hours of retail therapy, crafts/friends/nature galore, and scheming how to make sweet young indie musicians my devoted pen pals! Dan Mangan - you're next.

No comments:

Post a Comment