Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kittens with mustaches!

Time for part two of the new pinback button designs tale. After joining the autumnal woodland fun with the first set of fresh buttons how was I ever going to possibly come up with something else equally cool. So I got to thinking, "What is pure awesome?". The answer was clear - kittens with mustaches.



I mean I'm destine to be that crazy spinster cat lady anyways, at least if these pins are a flop I can fondly reminisce about "that time when I was sure the next big thing would be genetically engineering cats' facial hair". Can't wait.

3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God.

    These are pure awesome. I especially like the cowboy kitten. You should need a licence for a 'stache like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those kittens are looking pretty content. They must have just returned from eating pepper and chips at the saloon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need those! Xmas is coming!!!

    ReplyDelete