Saturday, October 17, 2009

Thumbs up yeti

My adventures with pinback buttons continues with a new wintry addition! I figured since I've been rambling on about etsy selling and ramping up for xmas, I should listen to my own advice and create a seasonal themed set of buttons to sell in my shop! (bonus - october's challenge theme for the mad scientists of etsy club is a seasonal too!) So behold! A sneak peek at the cutest snowy mythical creatures around; thumbs up yeti and his dear forest friends jackelope and pinecone!



So cute! I'm really pleased with how they turned out. This set really needed to be circular for full effect, hence the odd pictures this time. Oh, and let's pretend that fuzzy border thing is just for frosty winter effect and not because I don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to photoshop...

4 comments:

  1. That looks like a baby jackelope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you mean ADORABLE baby jackelope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Yeti is awesome. I can see him being, like, the spokesman for MENTOS. "The Freshmaker".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mystical snow team - Assemble!
    Jackalope! Yeti! Umm...pinecone...

    And I guess the pinecone is what...Yeti's ammunition?

    ReplyDelete