Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Cross Stitch Stool

I am always a fan of homemade home decor - and this DIY flower cross stitch stool from This Little Street (link) really takes the cake - just check out that texture and colour scheme:

(source)

It's official! I'm in love! It doesn't look all that difficult when it is wonderfully photographed and documented:

(source)

How fun! It does look like a bit more dedication than my usual quick little craft projects - but it is certainly worth it! Maybe I will have to make my own spiffed up stool version and see what I can come up with. What are your thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. That is a really cool idea! It might be fun to use a pattern from Subversive Cross Stitch. Would take forever, but it would be neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love this and totally want to give it a go as well! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. What if you wanted to change the pattern? I think I would go for a stool with that wicker/rittan on the top. Paint it and the holes are all ready there. you know, the ones I'm talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. For new comer painters and photographers on line selling provide best platform for showcasing their work. Because on line selling no one want to know your experience, peoples just know your work.
    Advertise online free

    ReplyDelete