Monday, March 16, 2015

Kitchy Fish Friends

While I was still living in Victoria I came across this pair of anthropomorphic fishies at a vintage shop downtown.  I got super excited about them and promptly snapped them up to bring home. Aren't they dear?


When I showed Fraser my magnificent buy and how awesome they would be in our new condo in Kamloops he told me that, "We better put those in the ensuite bathroom so people don't think we're weird." Uhh...Fraser - have you seen the decorations in our house? If guests think these fish make us weird then clearly they shouldn't be hanging out in the bathroom at our house! These lovely pals did end up in our ensuite, but I put a framed moustache and monocle cat in the main bathroom so it still has some quirky personality...

No comments:

Post a Comment