Thursday, October 25, 2012

Need more bouncing cats too...

Lately I've been struggling with life.  No matter what I try to do I just can't seem to get enough done in a day and find that something always gets left out. It's almost as though I can only handle a few things on my plate and once I finally get a handle on those I realize how much other stuff I've pushed aside that needs attention! Currently I'm focusing on dealing with chronic illness and not much else. I've been taking a health class at the Arthritis Center here in Victoria and each week I'm introduced to new topics to help me on my journey.  Being healthy is extra important and I figure  if I can get that on track it will be much easier to have everything else fall in line.  That being said I know I can't do it all...but I do like to aim high. 

On another note - check out this website (link). There's nothing like a screen full of bouncing kitties to perk me up out of all sorts of miserable moods. I mean look how cute those cats are in this screen shot:

(source)

Eep! They're even cuter when they're bouncing all over too! Hehe! A little fuzz therapy is always welcome in my books. How about yours?

5 comments:

  1. Bouncing cats always make things better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww lookit the kitties! Sorry to hear everything's getting away from you at the moment. I'm currently struggling with mental illness and I've got to tell you - those bouncing kitties were just what I needed! Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! On my phone I can make him go by touching the screen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear you're struggling a bit; me and my chronic fatigue sympathise ; _ ; I do hope that you start feeling better soon ... and I think that fuzz therapy should definitely be a thing! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you've been struggling. I've been feeling the same way but I have no damn good reason. I really hope you get to feeling to your self soon and the kitties are effective.

    ReplyDelete