Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Understudy Is Back (just for the weekend)

Surprise!  The blog is late today.  Kate is sick.  I'm not sure what is ailing her this time as she is the scientific one.  I do know that it usually involves swollen joints, extreme dizziness, and angry insides. 

I'm Lindsay, its nice to meet you.  I'm Kate's friend that lives in Kamloops and fills in from time to time.  I think we should pretend we are already acquainted and talk a little fashion.  Sound good?

Kate has been buying lots of dresses lately.    We both are huge fans of letting our tummies be free to expand.  I love leggings, in particular the ones from Costco (they actually have a bum in them and go right to my waist)!  Lately I have needed a little change to my legging routine  and was browsing through my sister Catherine's pins for inspiration. 

So lets have a look at Catherine's Pins!

It is Navy and Black.  I have never bought navy because I'm worried about clashing.  But how casually comfy is this dress with rolled up sleeves and low boots. 

Pinned Image

How cute is this dress?  The colour is tricky.  I'm not sure it would do our favourite red head's skin tone much good.  But the button top, cinched in waist, and flared skirt is almost worth paying shipping to Canada.

Soda Fountain Dress in Ginger - Yellow, Solid, Bows, Work, Casual, Vintage Inspired, 50s, Shirt Dress, Summer, A-line, Cap Sleeves, Rockabilly, 60s, Show On Featured Sale, Pinup, Mid-length, Fit & Flare


Kate and I love dresses and leggings.  What is your favourite outfit or items of clothing you own?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lindsay! Great post, I especially love the mustard dress <3

    Kate, I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete