Monday, October 1, 2012

A scientific culture-y october!

Happy October! Looks like we're in for another month of crafty fun here on the blog - as well as another free printable calendar (link)! This month my glassware decided to be extra festive and dressed up in spooky costumes for you:

you can download me here!

Hooray! So it's really more cute than spooky...but that sort of suits my style so I rolled with it. I am really loving how this month's calendar turned out and I am really getting a hang of all the awesome features in the My Memories digital scrapbook software! Hopefully you enjoy this month's freebie as much as I do and print out your own version and make a little stand for it (using this tutorial I made here!)! Yay! 

As for goings on around here - it is going to be the start of two lonely months while Fraser is off in Kamloops doing his practicum (boo) but I am hoping it will give me extra time for crafty productivity! I'm also starting taking rheumatoid health classes on Wednesdays down at the Arthritis Centre and I can't wait! Heck, maybe I'll even get a haircut for the first time in 11 months! Oh what excitement! What are your plans for October? 

4 comments:

  1. My plan for October is to dress up like a giant beaker with an eyepatch for Halloween! That would be quite the costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After my run today I definately had a limp...I guess that means I should be a pirate? Or an old lady?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your list of sponsors just keeps growing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, this calender is the cutest! When I saw it on instagram I actually squeeed out loud! ^_^

    I'll be at work on Halloween, so I plan to wear as many cute/ spooky accessories as is possible while still being work appropriate ~_^

    ReplyDelete