Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Advent-ures in Paper!

 I have always been a huge fan of the advent calendar. Nothing like a chocolate filled countdown to the big day to perk up the holidays! This year I bought mine extra early and snagged a sbux one when they came out in November but once December starts up I always wish I had made one. I am especially in love with this neat printable advent village from Mr. Printables (link):


(source)

Isn't it fun? Well apparently it was so tempting that my wonderfully paper crafty pal Lindsay whipped one up for her own handmade piano decorating:


Perhaps the quick cell phone picture isn't the best to show it off but I LOVE it! I think next year I will definitely make one for Fraser and I and fill them with candies and little neat festive plans for each day! What a plan! Do you celebrate the season with advent calendars? 

3 comments:

  1. I posted about my advent calendar today, as well. It's a digital one. I didn't know such a thing existed, although I should have assumed. I'm loving it. Who needs chocolate when you get adorable animated illustrations each day!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a lot of fun! We should definitely do this next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute! I really like this idea ^_^

    ReplyDelete