Sunday, December 16, 2012

secret santa

Guess what? I'm back! I'm still on the mend from this stomach virus I can't seem to kick but I've been busy crafting up a storm so I wanted to pop back in and share some with you! Hooray! 

So what's new with me? Well, this year I landed an easy secret santa partner for our exchange at work!  Since I know she happens to be a fan of my homemade earrings, all I needed to do was whip a few pairs up and put them together nicely on a card. Bring out the crafting supplies and this is what I ended up with:


Take a closer peek at my traditional recycled cardstock with a hint of rubber stamp and some washi tape and bam! There it is


I even got to use my new lovely lowercase letter stamps to personalize the whole things with my secret santa's name (Emily) on the bottom:


Now to wrap it up in an inconspicuous box so she will have no idea what she's receiving (well...until the opens it...):


Yaayyy! What do you think? Do you partake in secret santas? 

2 comments:

  1. Yay - I'm glad you're back Kate! I hope you are back to feeling 100% very soon ^_^

    I love every single pair of those earrings, and the card-stock looks great with the addition of the stamps and washi tape!

    I hope you get a lovely present from your secret santa too ^_^

    ReplyDelete