Wednesday, December 16, 2009

More yarn goodness




Why yes! I am very much still oozing over holiday pom pom decor just as much as I was back in november. These awesome yarn wrapped trees and yarn garland are thanks to Alli over at one pearl button - who seems to be just as stoked about homemade yarn decorations as I am! Well...except more so since she actually makes them...and posts tutorials...(click on images to link). My vicarious love will have to do for now since, as mentioned before, pom poms and string eating spawn of satan cat don't really mix. Just saying...

4 comments:

  1. I've heard that if you play the meows of your cat backwards, you get rock and roll songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do hisses count? I don't think Percy meows...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! Best blog ever.

    1) I love pompoms, and think we should make some in secret without the cat.

    2) I detest el gato diablo, but have soft spot for him at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks! Oh my gosh, is your cat named Percy? My dog is named Percy!

    I also have my own version of a devil cat (although he's generally uninterested in strings, which is good considering the amount of thread and yarn bits all over this apartment). He likes to pretend to be a lover, then attack when your defenses are down.

    ReplyDelete