Wednesday, January 6, 2010

El Gato Diablo

As I've mentioned a few times before (i.e. here, here, and here), Percy is one heck of an evil cat. Adorable? You bet! But very much satan spawn. He'll win you over with his overwhelming cuteness (especially that fuzzy kitty tummy) then sneak attack in an unstoppable hissing batting claw-y tornado. I'm fairly sure one of his favourite past times is getting conveniently right in the way of my etsy photo shoots too. Not that he is all bad - just bad to a few people...and strangers...and males...and probably 90% of the people who come into this household...but still... he is awfully adorable. So adorable in fact that my mom likes to take loads of pictures of him and send them to everyone in our family. One person in particular being my sister - who doesn't really know what she's supposed to do with all these pictures since stinkums doesn't really like her anyways.

Well, this past xmas I bought my sister these cool magnets that are shaped like speech bubbles that you can write on with dry erase marker to creatively (and wittily) jazz up your fridge with. They were so cool in fact that I got them way back in September when I went on my second excursion to Victoria! Best of all they give purpose to all those Percy photos!!! What a great combo: evil kitty pics + sweet write on magnets = pure awesome. Take a look:

and my personal fav:

Hahaha - yup, still think they're hilarious. How about you?

7 comments:

  1. That cat is the seventh sign of the apocalypse.

    And excellent Princess Bride reference, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and please notice that I both reference percy (to please anon/mom) AND talk a lot (to please crazynewt) in this post! What a conscientious blogger I am...*pat's self on back*

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D I agree, hilarious! I like your style ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Percy is the sweetest cat in this house, notice the small range I used for a reference. He is a great guard cat, if anyone broke into our house the thief would be in for a cat lashing. And he as only bitten me once or twice in five years and you know what a good memory I have! Mom
    P.S. I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tee hee. My fridge posts are so witty! They're like blog posts for a very exlusive audience!

    Percy is a pretty cat, though I don't understand why mom loves him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Leslie! I love you even though you have some weird habits. I can't think of one right now but there must be one that bugs me. I will admit you don't bite. Mom

    ReplyDelete