Tuesday, April 9, 2013

trick up your sleeve pouch!

When I came across this fun upcycled pouch project from Family Chic (link) I totally kicked myself for chucking all the old cuffs from the mass of blouses I've been shortening the sleeves on (link)! Gah! Just look at all the cute (and super easy) little button pouches I could have made from the scraps:

(source)

Oh! They are so darling! I think I will need to find myself another long sleeve blouse or two to modify so I can whip up my own matching little pouch! These would be substantially better than the airline ziplock bags I'm using to keep my lip balm and pills from getting lost in the bottom of my purse and would be way cuter too! Looks like this project is going straight to the sewing list! What do you think? What would you do with your own cuff pouch? 

1 comment:

  1. These are the cutest!!! I am so in love with this project. I think I'll have to make some. I'm sure Ian has some old dress shirts he doesn't wear anymore... :)

    ReplyDelete