Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May Flower Studs

April showers are supposed to bring May flowers right? How about May flower stud earrings instead? Good - I'm glad you agree:


Yup, after a roaring success at my spring Fabulous Finds craft show in Kelowna I finally got around to making more flower stud earrings from a lovely selection of vintage cabochons! This time I went for more of the popular colours (pastels, pinks, red, black, and yellow) and am all set for the upcoming craft show summer season! I'm also hoping these little dears are consignment selling really well in Kelowna so I can drop a few more pairs off there once I'm back from the cruise (Leslie you wanted to go on a road trip right?)! Fun!

In other news, tomorrow is my departure with Fraser for our lovely May vacation! I've prepared 11 wonderful crafts for you to enjoy for the 11 days we'll be away so everyone will get a treat! When I decided to make all the crafts I certainly didn't realize what a huge amount of work it would be! I pretty much tapped out my creativity from brooch week not all too long ago and coming up with 11 original things to make and show you was a bit of a stretch (not to worry - I did manage to come up with something). It is also much harder to make 11 crafts in just a few days verses the 7 brooches in 7 days I did before (I know, go figure) but I'm hoping you will love seeing new projects while I am away on vacation! I've decided to keep my etsy shop open (as I may be posting some of my 11 vacation crafts up there if we have a reliable internet source) but won't be shipping out anything until we return on the 15th. Wish me luck on the cruise (motion sickness and all....) and I get ready for a week and a half of crafts by kate! Hooray! Are you excited?

4 comments:

  1. Have fun as I look out for your plants and mail. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great cruise! I can't wait to see the crafts- I LOVE those earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute earrings. You're giving me the ivory ones gratis, right? Have fun on the cruise. Jean loves your old bedroom at Mom and Dad's. Last night she slept 12 hours straight in it, and it's the only place in the house with carpet for her to crawl on and that's cold enough to remind her of home. She so cute!

    Road trip - Whee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the colors you chose. They look great! :)

    ReplyDelete