Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mid morning post today

I'm really loving vignettes (you know, for the house I don't have...)
easy electic hall eclectic hall

This one on Pinterest caught my eye the other day. It is shoe box lids wrapped in fabric.

I have never subscribed to the idea that crafts have to expensive or perfect. That is why I like this idea so much. Think about the shoes we all buy. They are different sizes, depths, and shapes. A quick trip to the bargain section of the fabric store and this could be a simple project done for less than 10 dollars! And the best part? If you have a short attention span like me, you won't feel terrible if you rotate it out in a few months!

Pretty fun idea! I can think of a certain blogger who is wishing she kept the box to her knee high boots!


3 comments:

  1. Yeah...that would have come in handy, but there is no way I wanted to tote around that shoe box all day! Looks like I just need to go buy more shoes! Hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Pinterest the best?! All of the amazing ideas you want to try in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete