Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Find: Petit Beast

Today's find is the wonderful, whimsical, air plant wonders of Etsy's Petit Beast. I would certainly have never thought of using sea urchin remnants as a plant vessel to make one heck of a hanging pseudo jelly fish! Eek! Check it out:

(source)

Aren't they magnificent? I think a nice swarm of these would be just charming hanging in my living room! It certainly intrigues me into attempting to grow my own air plants and see what lovely decorative things you could do with them! Of course coming across sea urchin shells may be a tad on the difficult side so luckily Petit Beast sells little DIY kits for reasonable prices (link)! OoOo! So neat! I wonder what the laws are on shipping live plants to Canada...

4 comments:

  1. This is kind of creepy. I don't think I would like that kind of plant hanging in my house if I had to pee in the middle of the night. Maybe if there was something else planted in there. Like pansies. The are friendly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect Kate solution! Add a gimpy wide set eye smile to him! Instant cute!!!

      Delete
  2. That's so cool! I love it!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I would love one of these ... especially if it had a face ^_^

    ReplyDelete