Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Rosemary Roasted Almonds

I recently got a ton of literature on eating for rheumatoid arthritis and one common trend they talked about was nuts! Looks like an extra excuse to increase my nut intake and when I came across this rosemary almond recipe (link) I figured it was calling to me! Just look how delicious they look:


(source)

Nummers! My mouth is watering just thinking about how yummy those roasted almonds would be and we've even got a massive rosemary bush hanging out in our parking lot that could use a good trim (okay, not really - but we do steal some snipits now and then)! Yum! I do love savory snacks (and rosemary everything)! What do you think? Anyone want to roast some rosemary nuts with me? I wonder how a mixture of walnuts, almonds, and pecans would taste...

3 comments:

  1. Um. WHAT - These sound AMAZING! I love rosemary and almonds - Must make!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks delish. now that you remind me, I should make more of the walnut one I do. I think a multi nut-ional dish would be a wise decision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! They look great! P.S. I'm so glad I can comment again! For some reason Google wasn't letting my comments post before >_<

    ReplyDelete