Saturday, July 16, 2011

Star Trek Nyan

For all of you out there that enjoy:

1) Star Trek
2) kitties
3) rainbows
4) cuteness
and/or
5) annoyingly catchy songs

behold:



Ahahaha. I really love that video. You may remember the original nyan cat video I blogged about back in April (link) but I think I may like this one even more! When I tried to show my friend Jim he told me that, "Kate that is old news. Get with the times." Well if you're up with all the internet videos I am sorry to repeat it for you, and if not, hopefully you laughed as hard as I did and have yourself a wonderful Saturday! Today I am attending an outdoor wedding reception! Woo hoo! Hooray for the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah. This video is made of awesome. And don't worry about being behind on the internet times. It just means that you have a life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, even I have see that before!! (Don't know when or where (okay where on the computer) !

    ReplyDelete