Monday, March 19, 2012

Faux Cross Stitching

I'm always up for a quick craft project - and even better - a project that lets me make cards! I may be failing as a pen pal as of late (life catches up with me sometimes) but I figure this fun tutorial from Zakka Life may inspire me to get writing! Look at the fun pink stamped cross stitch card Jessica made:


Isn't it neat? And if you aren't into bows, don't fret, you can make whatever design you'd like! All you need is a pencil, an exacto knife, and a stamp pad. Check it out:


Not too shabby! Just draw an X on the top of a pencil eraser and cut around it. Test it out and voila! Get faux cross stitch stamping! Now to decide what patterns to make...what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I really like this idea! Time for some card making methinks ^_^

    ReplyDelete