Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Find: Osnat Har Noy

This week's find is one etsy shop that I have fallen head over heels for!! Behold - the most amazing gold geometric ring loveliness from Osnat Har Noy:


Oh! *swoon!* Although the whole shop is packed full with awesome statement pieces perfect to accent any outfit, that geometric ring is certainly my favourite! This is where I would usually add a nice montage of a few of my other choice picks, but since I'm using Fraser's new laptop (that doesn't have photoshop on it yet) I will let you go and visit the shop if you're feeling the need to do a little Friday online shopping! Hooray! What are your end of the week plans?

3 comments:

  1. Nice find! Mom
    Notice how talkative I am today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to look to see if they also do silver! Enjoy the new laptop - and download Skype so I can show you Jean in action!

    ReplyDelete