Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Find: Pinch Face

This week's find is yet another shop showing us how everything is better when it comes from the UK! Pinch Face is an adorable and charming etsy shop fully stocked with handmade creations using the sweetest cotton prints. Take a peek at a few of my favourite picks:


I love her use of 30's style prints and the unique combinations and personality of each piece. I (of course) am particularly fond of the plush owls but since I already have two owl pillows in my living room (you can see them here in with my handmade doily throw on my striped couch), I'm not about to start buying any more. I really like the fake hearth and K backdrop she uses for her plush images and all the beautiful florals! Pinch Face totally inspires me to do a whole bunch more pattern mixing and that simple shaped animal toys are extra adorable! I totally want to start searching through my fabric scraps to make my own Pinch Face inspired pillow for my niece! Or maybe I need to do myself a little fabric shopping! (woo hoo!) What do you think? What is your favourite handmade piece from the shop?

2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! And I'm sure your niece would totally like an Auntie-Kate original :)

    P.S. Jean is 18 months old today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think anything you make would be great! Mom

    ReplyDelete