Sunday, March 4, 2012

February photo a day 26-29

Well February may be over, but I've still got a few of my final challenge pictures to share! I am quite pleased with my decision to skip out on the daily instagram-ing this month and I should be refreshed and anxious to start up again in April! Woo! Let's go:


Day 26 - "night" - After my lovely Kamloops pals left on Sunday I was pooped! I guess all that socializing got to me and I was ready to have an extra chill evening. No better way to round up the week like some Elvis movies! I always love checking out the sweet outfits on all the extras (and Ann Margaret):


Day 27 - "something you ate" - Since Fraser has successfully cut out refined sugar I have been trying to support his diet decision and make him a pot of earl grey tea each morning as a perk for getting up! Monday morning I decided I would "test" a cup for him with my breaky! Yum avocado, grapes, clemintines, and tea! Nummers!


Day 28 - "money" - After searching my wallet for some cash to photograph I found a whole bunch of loonies and quarters. I figured since we donate those coins to our owl accountant at the front entrance it would be fun to take a picture of him! Throw in an old ikea light for subtle hall lighting and our little orange squirrel note keeper and we've got ourselves one friendly crew to greet you when you get home! Yay!


Day 29 - "something you're listening to" - Nothing perks up the day quite like some Peggy Lee! How can you not have a good day when you're listening to her?


So long February Challenge! Bring on a restful March! What do you think? Anyone doing some March Instagraming?

4 comments:

  1. Neato! I loved this challenge - or at least seeing what you came up with. It's such an interesting look into people's lives. Can't wait for April.

    Also, nice bowl! And the photo with the money actually makes my eyes hurt... And OH! Ann Margret!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that owl accountant looks entirely too happy with his pile of money. Oh well, he'll have to give it up for laundry soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that owl accountant looks entirely too happy with his pile of money. Oh well, he'll have to give it up for laundry soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To compare Business Phone Service and find the right fit for a particular company, four benefits should be heavily considered.

    ReplyDelete