Sunday, January 23, 2011

DIY Cardigan Flowers!

The other day while checking out the blogosphere (on bloglovin which I am absolutely thrilled beyond words about after my conversion) this wonderful cardigan flower tutorial caught my eye. I think it might be the dark grey/golden yellow colour appeal but this project is calling to me:


Isn't it awesome? And with a claimed 30 minute crafting execution time it is certainly a project worth taking on! As a huge fan of cardigans, flowers, crafting, and added detail/attention to my top half/small chested-ness I figure it is perfect! Now to find some un-fraying fabric and a cardigan to alter! Ok...that sounds a lot easier than it will probably turn out to be. I think I'll add it to my thrifting list (along with that grey pleated skirt that is still hiding out there for me and a really nice coloured tshirt for jersey scarf making)! Since I've already plundered all the thrift shops in kamloops I may need to make this a year long search...I'll be sure to keep you posted. Any other takers on the project?

2 comments:

  1. It looks nice but how many hours would it take to cut out and attach all of those flowers? Mom

    ReplyDelete