Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bring on the Bulk!

With the holiday season quickly approaching (and US shoppers going wild with Black Friday and Cyber Monday), I thought I'd list my own special deal in my etsy shop! Since I recently invested in my very own 2.25" button machine, I'm no longer contracting out my illustrated mirrors and can make any number of any design you'd like! Hooray! Bring on the mirrors and bring on the bulk savings:


Yipee! Instead of struggling with trying to get a clear shot of each of my designs, I went with the photoshop approach and made two images numbering off all my illustrated friends. Take a peek:
Whew - almost halfway there...


Tada! I can't believe I've got 55 mirror designs under my belt. Whew! What a selection! In fact, I have tons of designs on there that I've only mentioned on the blog and not in my shop! Oh and not to worry, if you aren't into the bulk purchase (even though it is pretty handy for stocking stuffers and last minute gifting) you can get any of the designs solo too! Which one is your favourite? Know anyone out there who needs an anthropomorphic mirror?

4 comments:

  1. They are all great but if I have to choose one it would be the acorn! Who knew? Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bought another button maker and DIDN'T TELL ME!!?!?!?! Dude, I loved using your button maker so much that I did it practically for free! All I wanted in return were the buttons that I screwed up on that were still kind of ok.... This is so great! Love your photo list of designs and of course all your mirrors. I already have it, but I think the angry little rain cloud is still my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, so many lovely designs! I love the jackalope and the kitties with yarn ^_^

    ReplyDelete