Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mug Wall!

As many of you may know, I like to collect things. From jewelry to salt and pepper shakers I've got a wide range of items - and one collection I've been working on for quite some time is mugs! Perhaps years of working at Starbucks is to blame, but mugs are just so neat! And with all the tea I drink, they get put to good use too! Hooray! I'm sure you can imagine how I felt when Lindsay showed me this wall of mugs:


Ah! Isn't it perfect? I love how they double as an interesting focal point and how cool they look all hung together like that! Wouldn't that be fun? I would be a little concerned with how dusty they'd get (after all, I'm just one girl so I wouldn't go through using them all that often) - but a little extra cleaning is small price to pay for that awesome of a collection on display! What do you think? Do you have any interestingly placed collections?

4 comments:

  1. what an awesome collection, Ive always wanted to collect mugs but I rarely find pretty ones to buy...
    Have a lovely day kate(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is an awesome collection of mugs. I collect teapots but they are all hidden in a cupboard, though I'd really like to have them on show somewhere. I guess if you had some kind of glass cabinetry to put them all behind you could reduce the amount of dusting involved with such a large collection. I agree they need to be on display, for sure! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I'm expecting to see this if I ever get a weekend available to do the trip. Oh and I only have a movie/video game collection on display in my Ikea shelves... Also lots of books on another

    ReplyDelete