Thursday, December 22, 2011

Felt pom poms!

Let's be realistic. If any of you saw this fantastic tutorial over at Delightfully Tacky, you must have known I was destine to write about it. After all - felt? pom poms? wrapping? Ah! It's a triple win! And look how adorable they are:


Oh dear these are cute! Plus they are relatively simple to make (and I do have quite the selection of felt to chose from) making this project even better. Too bad I already mailed all my sister's presents away to her (which, by the way, arrived in record time for this time of year) and most of my other presents are all wrapped and ready. I guess if I manage to find a little creative time I can test this one out, but I figure it doesn't need to be limited to xmas! May 2012 be the year of the felt pom pom wrapped present! Who's with me?

1 comment:

  1. Those are so lovely! And, might I add, appropriate for a variety of occasions, like, for example, my birthday in March! I want to try them out too. Can't wait to open presents on the weekend. Should I make Jean wait until Christmas morning????

    ReplyDelete