Tuesday, May 15, 2012

DIY Ric Rac Clutch!

Hooray! Spring is finally here and with the singing birds, sprouting flowers, and sunshine days come fun springy dresses! Since dresses and clutches go hand in hand (well...they do in my mind at least) it's time to whip up a fresh little pouch to celebrate! Yay! Lacking inspiration? How about this vintage inspired fat quarter tutorial from Sew Mama Sew:

source
Oh I'm in love! It looks super simple to make (always an added bonus) and looks just darling with the little flower and ric rac trim. In fact - I might modify this one a smidge and skip the sewn flower for a homemade pin or thrifted brooch. Sounds great to me! Now to find a good fat quarter of fabric to make this out of...hmm...what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I really like the dress she is wearing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue fabric and orange ric-rac combo! ^_^

    ReplyDelete