Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What's new in sponsor land?

Happy Wednesday! We've made it to the middle of the week so let's celebrate something hanging out in the middle (okay...so really more on the right hand side...) of my blog  - my lovely sponsors! Hooray! There they are:



What fun! There are loads of new exciting things happening in my four wonderful supporting ladies' lives and here are a few you may be interested in!

1) Becka Rahn has generously donated two loom kits (also available here) to Sew Mama Sew's giveaway day so you can have a chance at trying out the wonderful world of weaving (oy, the alliteration):

(source)
and if that isn't enough, she's even got runner up-kerchiefs (that's a word right?) with a totally awesome hand dyed and silk screened design (I'm seriously quite in love with these...). Make sure to pop by her blog and check it out (link)!

(source)

2) Gillian (of Craftzilla Conquers the World) is also participating in giveaway day and since I'm a sucker for lovely free handmade goodies I thought I'd mention this one too! Just take a peek at the lovely tote. I love the print on this one and just in case you aren't lucky enough to win you can get one in her shop too! Yay! (link)

(source)

3) Velma has been crocheting up a storm these days!  Talk about a talented (and I bet busy) lady! I've really been loving following her updates on instagram and I think her amigurumi polar bear is the cutest!

(source)
What's this? A pom pom! Ack! Polar bear just got even cuter with his own pom pom adorn accessory! Eeee!!! 

(source)
4) Finally my good pal (and pen pal extraordinaire) RobbieLee of Chickiedee Handmade is up to all sorts of fun things these days! She's been whipping up some new Roblin tees, printing loads of adorable mini moo cards, listing even more new products (with awesome packaging I may add) to her shop, and hanging out with her adorable pups! What a lady! She even recently participated in a craft show I can't wait to hear more about! Way to go RobbieLee!

(source)
Whew! What a great bunch of gals we've got this May to check out! I'm feeling extra inspired to up my productivity and can't wait to show you what I've been up to. In the meantime I do hope you take a few moments and check these ladies out since I certainly appreciate their blog-y support. Oh and in case you're interested in joining these lasses, take a peep by my sponsors page too (link)! Yipee! I'd love to have you!

3 comments:

  1. I really have to learn how to do amigurumi. I think that it would be an awesome project for one of my classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) YEAH! I need to make a post about my amigurumis :)
    You write such nice things about your sponsors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally, Fraser! Fiber arts are important, I think, and not always given the proper respect they deserve. You could make little wiener dogs!

    Oh, look, Kate! I'm back! Moar commentz!

    ReplyDelete