Sunday, May 9, 2010

How to: Plantable Paper Flowers

In celebration of mother's day, here is an awesome plantable paper flower tutorial from how does she.com for you to enjoy! I'm sure my mom would like it, if only I got my act together and actually made it instead of writing about making it...


Aren't they cute? Simple too! Plus they have seeds glued to them so once you're done admiring them you can throw them in the dirt, give them a quick drink or water, and enjoy! Or if you really hate them you get the joy of violently throwing them in the garden and stomping on them (while cursing your awful children)? Either way you win! Happy mother's day mom! You're the best!

2 comments:

  1. Those are pretty cool. Are they made out of that seed tape that you can buy? What a good idea that stuff is. It makes the idea of planting extremely straight rows of carrots seem REALLY easy. I like the idea of angry stomping too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They looks really neat. I don't know if I will make one or not yet, as I have a lot of sewing to do. Mom

    ReplyDelete