Friday, May 7, 2010

Needle Book and Post!

I figure since I've seen this tutorial all over the blogosphere in the last few days I'd add it onto my friday blogging since:

1) chances are you've already seen it
2) if you haven't - sweet! Enjoy! I think it's awesome
and
3) if you have is an add on to an already posted friday so go back and read my friday find and pretend this never happened...

So here it is - the most darling little letter needle book tutorial from em ay kay ee:


I love how simple this tutorial is and is a much better than that scrap of orange felt I keep my needles on now! Plus it combines my love for crafting and post! Double win! Now (as always) I just need to find time to make this one...hmm...

1 comment:

  1. Those are super cute! They look like they could be adapted to make some pretty sweet baby presents too...

    ReplyDelete