Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fabulous Finds!

It is official! I'm taking my crafty wares on the road for my first multi-day large-scale craft show! Hooray! And I'm even on the poster! Take a gander:


Did you see my woodland creature buttons on the lower right hand side? Boy am I ever excited! And with excitement comes crafty preparation! I've been crafting up a storm trying to get ready for the show with lots of buttons, mirrors, postcards, coffee sleeves and more! I'm also working on a new few items to test out at the sale! But since I am fairly new to the craft show scene I've still got plenty to learn and hopefully enough time to be thoroughly over stocked and ready! Anyone have any great tips or links for me? I'm ready to learn! Oh! And if anyone has some spare time on their hands feel free to come help me with production! Crafting for all! Hope to see many of you in november at the show! You can even join the facebook event here! The more the merrier!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Good luck and have fun :D Wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there, if I can talk our dad into driving! ( I won't try now after our marathon driving trip to Smithers and then Prince Rupert. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! It's also a good thing you were super productive while visiting me... heheheh

    ReplyDelete