Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Milk Jug Stormtrooper!

With halloween just around the corner - it is about time to get brainstorming and working on costumes! And when I came across this sweet stormtrooper helmet tutorial made from milk jugs, I just had to share it with all of you! Check it out:


Isn't that neat? Doesn't even look overly difficult either! Bonus! And ironically similar to the clone trooper costumes my friends whipped up two years ago. Tyler and jared certainly went all out that halloween:


Clearly all clone troopers go for starbucks with zombies (me) and wendy darling (wendy)! I have no clue what I am doing this halloween...but luckily the internet will provide some much needed inspiration! What are you going to be this year?

7 comments:

  1. I haven't decided yet - & I need to think of something fast if it requires any craftiness to put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's pretty snazzy, I would never have thought to use milk jugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to be very tired! Perhaps Jean will be a pumpkin. Or a fairy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like sneaky Peter Pan in the background. He's no lost boy.
    Linds

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love Jacob being sneaky in the background. He's the best frienemy EVAR!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOH! Maybe I should dress Jean up as Jacob for Halloween! Little shiny ties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be carving pumpkins for halloween. Mom

    ReplyDelete