Today's find, Lee Meszaro, was a natural pick in my books for oh so many reasons. That's right - list time!
1) She makes "be proud" merit badges. Allowing you to celebrate the simple things in life and conveniently display it for the world to see in a brooch type fashion (yup they have pins on the back)!
2) Her badge images are always based on a play on words, which is sort of like a pun...and puns are wonderful.
3) She is a master of all trades by combining silkscreening, painting, and hand embroidery!
4) She's Canadian (and sells online for worldwide access)
5) She's buddies with bespoke uprising (which I had as a find about a month ago)!!!
So awesome! Take a look at some of her wonderful badges:
These ones are for "going out in a limb", "tooting your own horn", "being a smitten kitten", "being sharp as a tack", "being nutty as a squirrel", and "tying the knot"! Fun! I totally think these would be a super fun and quirky gift idea and they even come with a certificate to help explain what you're getting your merit badge for! I also really like her drawing style and the whole handmade charm the badges are oozing!
I also totally think many of my friends (in particular quinn and lucas) could really work these into their already amazing wardrobes and single-handedly start the merit badge accessory craze! Okay...maybe I am getting a little far out with that one...but I do like them an awful lot! What do you think?