Monday, October 25, 2010

An ode to Serena

I am an exceptionally cold person. Once our lovely canadian fall/winter hits you'll find me ridiculously bundled up trying to keep warm! In fact I often sport double socks *gasp! Yup knee socks and cushy regular white socks are the only way to keep my little piggies warm! So I'm sure you can imagine how much I enjoyed "my girl thursday"s lovely knee sock print:


I'm especially fond of the argyle and slight serena ryder lyric quote you might catch if you attended the 2009 salmon arm roots and blues festival (or if you're just a serena fan). But hey - if you aren't in for the tartan style she's got vintage floral too! And hey! They are both free for you to download, print, and enjoy! Hooray for knee socks and hooray for free art! Heck - hooray for monday! Hope your week is starting off wonderfully!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I don't think that's argyle. Just sayin'. Pretty awesome print though. I'd definitely put that on my wall. Then I could be especially fond of it on a daily basis. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete