Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hello February!

Another new month and another new playlist for the blog! So far 2011 has opened me up to a plethora of new albums to enjoy (very much needed after what seemed like a never ending musical slump) and hopefully this trend will continue! Hooray!

February also seems to be the month where I get really tired of winter and snow and remind myself that spring is just around the corner (at least I hope so)! It also has a few landmarks including my mom's bday (only 20 shopping days left) and (of course) valentines day! I've decided to break out of my usual anti-valentines ways and embrace the fact that february 14th is, if nothing else, a really good excuse for some added craftiness in our lives. It also gives me the opportunity to stop failing as a pen pal and send out some belated snail mail replies! Perhaps even some science themed valentines? I'm loving the darwin card from the intersection blog:


Hehe! Ok chances are I'm more likely to buy valentines and spend that extra time I saved preparing for my next craft show! Yeah! What does february hold for you?

3 comments:

  1. Micheal Bernard Fitzgerald, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that valentine hahaha!
    I've seen some really funny ones on blogs already :)
    Meri
    merigoesround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, my mom's birthday is in February too! And a fantastic convention, and my favorite renfaire! February deserves a love-in holiday,'cause it's being awfully sweet to me!

    ReplyDelete