Saturday, February 12, 2011

Upcycled Envelopes

With 2 mere days left before valentine's day I figure I need to share all the cute heart projects I can! Check out the fantastic upcycled valentines pouches made from old envelopes at zakka life:


Not sure about you, but I usually have a huge stack of used envelopes sitting in my recycle bin and why not reuse them as little love pouches perfect for notes, candies (ooOOOoo cinnamon hearts! yum!) or whatever else your heart desires! These would be cute for kids or your sweetie and can be as creative as you want them to be! Fun for everyone! What are you plans for this valentine's day?

3 comments:

  1. I plan to go for a jog or a walk with my baby! I should also make some "oops, I forgot Valentine's Day" cards. And mail Mom's birthday present. Whee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute idea! Have a great Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never thought of the idea of up cycled for Gift Card envelopes...I will use it.

    ReplyDelete