Sunday, March 14, 2010

Articulate Matter

Nothing says "awesome" better than sculptural squid web comics! Justina Kochansky crafts delightfully entertaining images of sea creatures in all sorts of quirky scenarios on her site Articulate Matter. Here are a few of my favourites:


Crap those are cute! She's even got a flickr site which showcases all of her works too. And if that isn't enough - some of her sculptures are available to buy in her etsy shop! Wowee! Talk about an imaginative and talented lady! I hope these images add an extra dash of awesome to your day just like they've done for me! Which ones do you like best?

4 comments:

  1. I like the one that looks like it is made out of metal. Oh, and the knitting one is pretty cute too. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should sculpey more sea creatures. Happy Pi Day! (Thought a geeky science nerd would want to hear all about it). I think I should make pie at 1:59 (you know, 3.14159...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That woman has crazy sculpting skills. And Ninja Squid for the win! (Fun Fact: In High School, I used to tell people that I was in the process of training highly-skilled combat squid. No one believed me).

    ReplyDelete