Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Find: Argenta Collaberative

This weeks find celebrates the fantastic geekiness residing within every one of us! Behold - Argenta Collaberative, an etsy shop selling cross stitching patterns, felt goodies, and perler bead creations all with a geeky touch of awesomeness. Here are few that I'm particularly fond of:


Sweet, colourful, and totally unique - this shop has something for everyone (well...probably not...but everyone I know anyways...). Just one more reason why I think the world of etsy is fantastic! *sigh*

5 comments:

  1. I think this is the best Friday Find yet! I love it! Especially the cassettes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIRBY~

    Love the old skoolness of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The carrots appear to have 4 different emotions. Cute. Mom

    ReplyDelete