Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Find: Steff Bomb

Quinn was lovely source of this week's find - Steff Bomb! I love getting emails from people giving me sweet blog post ideas (even though I think she just wanted to tell me how cool Steff Bomb's stuff was)! Fun! Nothing says cool quite like anthropomorphic root vegetables, severed hands, adorable stumps, and tenor banjos! But don't trust my opinion, take a gander for yourself:


Yup - pretty sweet selection of plush! You can also check out her website for complete photos of all of her awesome creations and sketches too! Lovely! That plush banjo reminds me how much I need to get on my banjo learning...this is such a pleasant distraction though...in time...

3 comments:

  1. Sweet! I just know you're going to get one of those severed arms for my baby. Or maybe the banjo.

    I'll definitely check out the rest of the site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little tree stumps :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! What a wonderful site! The creations are amazing. I wonder how long the banjo took to make. Mom

    ReplyDelete