Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Find: Wooly Bison

Boy - do I ever enjoy a combination of recycled wool, super textured geeky prints, and purses! No wonder I quickly fell for the lovely eco-friendly creations of Seattle's Wooly Bison! Ooo! So many lovely choices! Here are a few I'm swooning over:


Those muted jewel tones are to die for! I either need to start saving (such craftsmanship comes with a hefty price tag) or start a search for great wool tweeds and herringbones for some homemade versions (frank undone worthy lindsay?). Any thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. Those are pretty awesome. I'd like you to start making some (and make one as a diaper bag - I'll need one of those).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on the constant search for the perfect bag, this looks really really nice. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete